[arch-general] System Freeze on sleep

Prateek Sadhukhan psadhukh at gmail.com
Sun May 30 04:53:17 UTC 2021

CPU is intel. 2 GPUs - Intel and AMD. No third party drivers
that I installed explicitly.
Laptop is a Dell Vostro. I get grief from the network driver sometimes
and I have to re-load the ath10k_pci driver/module manually sometimes.

I checked Google first thing. Could not find anything relevant.

Cheers,
Prateek