[arch-general] [SOLVED] Re: Unstable/Unusably slow Wi-Fi connection with systemd-networkd/wpa_supplicant

riveravaldez riveravaldezmail at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 01:29:41 UTC 2021

On Wednesday, March 24, 2021, Anton Hvornum via arch-general <
arch-general at lists.archlinux.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 24, 2021 at 8:16 AM maderios via arch-general
> <arch-general at lists.archlinux.org> wrote:
>
>> (...)
>> Other thing: i hate wpa_supplicant. I replaced it with Iwd.
>> --
>> Maderios
>
> (...)
> Since systemd uses Iwd (among others) to configure wifi, I would suggest
trying
> Iwd as well instead of wpa_supplicant, your problem is most likely
> there and not systemd.

Hi, sorry for the delay (we had a move in the
middle), just to confirm that indeed the issue
seems to had been related to wpa_supplicant.
Once I replaced it with iwd everything worked
fine, and it stays that way.

Many thanks, everybody!
Kind regards.