[arch-general] NEW RECORD! 769 packages out of date

Vasi Vilvoiu vasi.vilvoiu at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 08:31:31 UTC 2021

We have the gcc suite that is out of date. We have gdb that was (for
some reason) split from binutils that is actually up to date, and this
creates some (minor) issues. They are maintained by different
developers, which shows that not only are they not communicating with
the community, they are not communicating with each other.

I can totally understand the frustration.

Best regards,
Vasi Vilvoiu