[arch-general] NEW RECORD! 769 packages out of date

Ody Ν odyason100 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 18:23:39 UTC 2021

Στις Τετ, 3 Νοε 2021 στις 7:55 μ.μ., ο/η Sam Mulvey via arch-general <
arch-general at lists.archlinux.org> έγραψε:

> On 11/3/21 10:47, Yaro Kasear via arch-general wrote:
> > Can we get this transphobe off this list, already?

Yeah, do that. Smear and cancel whomever won't agree with your own opinion,
sounds very tolerant and inclusive.

> Seconded, fwiw.

It's worth shit, and I'm only using this word because I saw it written
(along with "fuck") by some privileged Arch dev or TU in this thread.

Perhaps this situation can also explain why some Arch staff had ample time
to impose a fuzzy CoC instead of updating packages. Amirite?