[arch-general] NEW RECORD! 769 packages out of date

riveravaldez riveravaldezmail at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 00:08:19 UTC 2021

Hi, everybody, just another Arch user here (also
other distros user in fact), very thankful of all
the excellent services this excellent project has
brought me, freely (in every sense), for many years
now, from the OS to the wiki, through the repos and
community help.

Seems to me that Arch has some of the difficulties
any project of its kind has, so, nothing surprising
until here.

If anyone want to help I think the normal path is
to ask how can I help and then wait for the answer
and try to fulfill it.
Otherwise, you can always put your hands at work
in any way you decide and then offer what you
choose to and just wait if your offering is
accepted or not..., in the end, FLOSS will never
stop nobody from forking.

All this in a very rational and calmed fashion,
putting gentleness and respect in a very first
place, I suppose.

By the other hand, mixing this technical issues
with personal, sexual, gender, whatever other
issues makes the conversation noisy and erratic.
That subjects should have (if necessary) its own
thread, I think.

Patience, understanding, good luck and thanks to
everybody. Sorry for adding my two cents of noise.
;)

Kind regards.