[arch-general] NEW RECORD! 769 packages out of date

Maxim Fomin maxim at fomin.one
Thu Nov 4 06:27:19 UTC 2021

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐

On Thursday, November 4th, 2021 at 12:27 AM, Emil Lundberg via arch-general <arch-general at lists.archlinux.org> wrote:

> Trans rights is politics

Exactly, and it has no place in technical (programming, software) list.

> However, human rights (including trans rights) and equality is the one
> political topic that is not up for debate. Opposing them is wrong ...

No. Just a remind: this is technical list devoted to Arch Linux. Any kind of political agenda (including LGBT rights, left-liberal political agenda in general) is offtopic here.
I am surprised this thread is not closed: many threads were closed for a lesser offtopic bloat.