[arch-general] Fwd: A plea for communication from Arch devs & maintainers

Jonas Witschel diabonas at archlinux.org
Thu Nov 4 08:36:53 UTC 2021

On 2021-11-04 00:01, Sam Mulvey wrote:
> Instead, I have a counter-offer.  If what I'm saying has any merit whatever,
> why doesn't someone from the Arch team contact me?  I literally know no one
> in the community, and my abortive attempts to interface have been a
> failure.   Why not show me the ropes and prove to me that I'm actually quite
> wrong about this?

I would argue that all these emails have been trying to contact you, including
one I sent to you in private. Given the tone of your last emails as well as the
fact that you have completely ignored both my last public and private email, I
am afraid to say that you do not seem to be interested in a productive
discussion to me.

Best,
Jonas

--
Jonas Witschel
Arch Linux Developer, Trusted User and security team member