[arch-general] NEW RECORD! 769 packages out of date

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Thu Nov 4 08:42:17 UTC 2021

On Thu, 04 Nov 2021 08:25:23 +0000, Maxim Fomin via arch-general wrote:
> [...]

I agree, but those are the subscribers bringing up this topic again, so
they should expect a corrective reply. To my knowledge the distribution
_never_ changed the logo to a rainbow or rainbow coloured Arch logo,
hence there's nothing to talk about at all.

The very point is that

"human rights (including trans rights) and equality is the one
political topic that is not up for debate. Opposing them _is wrong_,
and no amount of debate will change that." - Emil Lundberg

IMHO people who can't accept human rights and who wish to exclude
people from public, should stop wining, if they are unwanted,
especially if they bring up such a topic in the first place.

I for one will filter out this thread and continue to agree with human
rights, but ban all those who are against human rights.