[arch-general] DST-related log messages?

David Rosenstrauch darose at darose.net
Sun Nov 7 23:02:09 UTC 2021

We switched from Daylight Savings back to Standard time in my locale
last night.  (EDT -> EST)  My system did seem to update, as it has the
correct time.  However, I was looking through the logs to see if it
wrote any messages regarding the time changing, but didn't see any.  I
also don't see any record of where the time got rolled back. (i.e.,
03.00 -> 02.00)

Anyone know what (if anything) gets written to the logs that would show
this change?

Thanks,

DR