[arch-general] New LXQt (1.0.0) with big text size, affecting other Qt apps

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Fri Nov 12 08:16:25 UTC 2021

On Fri, 12 Nov 2021 08:49:12 +0100, Pascal via arch-general wrote:
>I have the same with OpenBox.

No issues with openbox here. Neither for gtk, nor for qt applications.
Driver "intel", hence I build 4.19 rt-patched longterm kernels against
the full updated Arch Linux, right now running 4.19.214-rt93, the
second last provided by kernel.org. If I would like to use recent Linux
kernels, I would have to migrate to the "modesetting" driver and accept
countless issues, hence the kernel is an exception, neither installed
from official repositories nor from the AUR.