[arch-general] Sisters and Brothers, did you see Edward Snowden mentioned our wiki? Huzzah

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Thu Nov 18 19:25:20 UTC 2021

On Wed, 17 Nov 2021 13:22:43 -0500, Yosef Goldstein wrote:
>https://mobile.twitter.com/Snowden/status/1460666075033575425

Hi,

thank you for sharing this. However, the Arch wiki has got it's quirks,
too. The Arch Wiki is still a good computer knowledge data base.
However, there are other good data bases, too. An audio engineering data
base in German and partly in English is still provided in an excellent
way by the deceased audio engineer
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eberhard_Sengpiel . In my experiences
using the same brand of Browser, with the same search engine and equal
search terms, does provide very good results when using whatsoever Linux
distro, but completely different and mostly odd results, when using
iPadOS. Actually I do a lot of research with my daily used Arch Linux
tower PC install and then send an email with the wanted hits/links to my
iPadPro, instead of doing the search on the iPad, just to get
disturbing hits/links there.

Regards,
Ralf