[arch-general] matrix-synapse "enhanced" security

Patrick Pacher patrick.pacher at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 20:38:12 UTC 2021

Hi,

First time responding here, if anything is not as it should please tell me.

I guess you should get it to work by creating a new drop-in file with
ReadWritePaths= set to the list of directories you want synapse to have
access to.
May consult the man page of systemd.exec for more information about that.

Best regards
Patrick

Uwe Sauter via arch-general <arch-general at lists.archlinux.org> schrieb am
Do., 18. Nov. 2021, 20:02: