[arch-general] Arch Linux accessibility install

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Tue Nov 23 12:35:19 UTC 2021

Serial screen reader installs are only possible for those with hardware
speech synthesizers attached to the serial ports.  No hardware speech
synthesizer then use of the sound card in whatever form be it traditional
3.5mm plug or usb port or bluetooth if pairing of a bluetooth speaker is
possible with a bluetooth card or computer.