[arch-general] Comment on dovecot 2.3.17 in testing

Genes Lists lists at sapience.com
Sun Nov 28 12:52:30 UTC 2021

    Just sharing my experience with this update.  I'm aware that there
have been quite a few folks with troubles as reported on the dovecot
mailing list.

    My own experience was

    a) dovecot itself worked with no problems at all.

    b) I did however have pigeonhole failing which was perplexing -
however restarting dovecot a second time got the sieve working and over
the last half day or so everything is working well.  I have noticed for
users with no sieve script there remained some fails running the default
sieve script.  I am recompiling that script (sievec) manually to see if
that helps.

gene