[arch-general] Possible to rebuild a standard package?

Sefa Eyeoglu contact at scrumplex.net
Sat Sep 4 12:37:04 UTC 2021

Hi,
I am replying from my phone, so I hope this works.

You can just download the build files for the package using

$ asp checkout <package>

After that you can run

$ makepkg -s

in the newly created directory which will download all depenencies, build and package the application or library.

If you want to build the project to work on it, then you should look into the project's documentation, as they might have a workflow for that.

Stay safe,

Sefa
https://scrumplex.net