[arch-general] Whom to report a possible bug with Flyspray, powering bugs.archlinux.org?

u34 at net9.ga u34 at net9.ga
Thu Feb 24 15:53:53 UTC 2022

I have a problem with bugs.archlinux.org. I think there is a bug with the
software powering the site. I tried to search how to report, and failed.
It is tricky to choose the right search expression.
Should I report to bugs.flyspary.org? I am not related to
bugs.archlinux.org adminstrators. I couldn't find contact information of
the administrators.
Should I email webmaster at archlinux.org?
What should I do? I don't mind posting a description of the problem here.

--
u34