[arch-general] Use Grub with Preloader

Tobias Powalowski tobias.powalowski at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 26 19:26:14 UTC 2022

Hi

 --sbat=/usr/share/grub/sbat.csv --modules="all_video boot btrfs cat
configfile cryptodisk echo efi_gop efi_uga efifwsetup efinet ext2 f2fs
fat font gcry_rijndael gcry_rsa gcry_serpent gcry_sha256 gcry_twofish
gcry_whirlpool gfxmenu gfxterm gzio halt hfsplus http iso9660 loadenv
loopback linux lvm lsefi lsefimmap luks luks2 mdraid09 mdraid1x
minicmd net normal part_apple part_msdos part_gpt password_pbkdf2 pgp
png reboot regexp search search_fs_uuid search_fs_file search_label
serial sleep syslinuxcfg test tftp video xfs zstd backtrace chain tpm
usb usbserial_common usbserial_pl2303 usbserial_ftdi
usbserial_usbdebug keylayouts at_keyboard"

These options are used for SB and if you want to use Secure Boot you
need to use standalone grub, cause it is not allowed to load modules
in Secure Boot mode.
greetings
tpowa

--
Tobias Powalowski
Arch Linux Developer & Package Maintainer (tpowa)
tpowa at archlinux.org

St. Martin-Apotheke
Herzog-Georg-Str. 25
89415 Lauingen