[arch-general] AppArmor

adventurer t3000 at posteo.org
Fri Jan 28 13:35:25 UTC 2022

Hm, AppArmor doesn't come with a Firefox profile by default (neither
with an Evolution profile). So how did you confine those applications?
Did you copy the profiles from /usr/share/apparmor/extra-profiles to
/etc/apparmor.d or do you use profiles from some github repository?
Either way, it's probably necessary to add rules via aa-logprof and/or
set the profiles into complain mode.

For details see
https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/AppArmor#Auditing_and_generating_profiles