[arch-general] headless box audio with pipewire

Bjoern Franke bjo at schafweide.org
Sun Jan 30 15:47:51 UTC 2022

Hi,

> Thanks !

I stumbled upon a similar problem, even with lingering enabled
pipewire-media-session ended after some hours while being logged out.

Then I tried wireplumper and it was "worse", the sound stopped just when
logging out - also with lingering enabled.

On IRC in #pipewire me was told to copy
/usr/share/wireplumber/bluetooth.lua.d/30-bluez-monitor.lua to
/usr/share/wireplumber/bluetooth.lua.d/30-bluez-monitor.lua of my user
and then comment out 'load_optional_module("logind")' - now the output
is fine.

HTH
Bjoern