[arch-general] Installing aur/perl-event fails: Unable to find a built tarball

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Fri Jul 1 21:13:47 UTC 2022

Hi Jeanette,

I know you know better :p.

It's probably not a trizen issue, but you never know ;).

I'm still addicted to yaourt and it usually doesn't fail while already
completely out of date.

_If_ yaourt fails, I first try to build with 'makepkg', before I add a
comment to the AUR and maybe also request help at
aur-general at lists.archlinux.org , a forum, let alone
arch-general at lists.archlinux.org .

Again, it's probably not related to the AUR helper you are using, but
consider to try 'makepkg' first ;) and report back after doing so.

Regards,
Ralf