[arch-general] konsole updated to handle the ANSI d & f escapes used by pacman current/total lines

David C. Rankin drankinatty at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 08:19:58 UTC 2022

Just a follow up note,

   The konsole code was updated to handle the new line escapes that gave me
issues when the new escapes were added to pacman. All displays fine, but it
would still be nice to have a switch to turn the additional display off. I
don't use the total info, just doesn't provide anything that meaningful to use
while an update is being applied. Something like --nototal would do.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.