[arch-mirrors-announce] mirrors.eric.ovh - downtine

services services at eric.ovh
Mon Apr 19 13:00:50 UTC 2021

Hello,

Server is back, and online now.

rsync is doing and will back soon up to date.

Eric.

On Thursday, March 18, 2021 21:35 CET, Eric via arch-mirrors-announce <arch-mirrors-announce at lists.archlinux.org> wrote:
  Hello,

Sorry for delay to send this email, i have lost my personnal mail server too. I waiting for recover and i have take the decision to rebuild mail server without data for the moment.

Yes, my vm are burn or blocked at SBG on OVH servers.

I cannot move my ip on sbg for my config.

At this moment, i wait to recover my services to restarts my mirror. I keep you inform to an estimate date to start it. Sorry for that.

Eric.