[arch-mirrors-announce] tedwall.se - hardware upgrades, expect wonkiness while this mail is approximately between 10-70 minutes old

pm at ted.pm pm at ted.pm
Tue Mar 2 23:12:26 UTC 2021

Hi everyone,

sorry for the short notice. I got myself a beefy router/firewall/whatever that actually can handle the throughput of 1000/1000 when the amount of visitors reaches Woodstock levels. I've configured as much as I can without it being plugged in, but now it's time to see how much of those configs I've screwed up. I'll try to make the swap as fast as I can, but expect wonkiness while I iron out the wrinkles.

All the best
Ted