[arch-mirrors-announce] Downtime of tick-tack.mynetgear.com

eile_kerning Eile-Kerning at protonmail.com
Fri Nov 19 17:09:56 UTC 2021

Hello,
tick-tack.mynetgear.com has been and will be offline for today until about 5 PM EST. It appears as if my network went down, and as I am currently away from home, I cannot diagnose and resolve the error. There have been numerous IPv6 connection failures over the past few days as well, as I am attempting to setup IPv6 support on my network. Apologies for the issues, I hope to bring back IPv4 connectivity within the day and add IPv6 connectivity by 11/26/21.