[arch-mirrors] [arch-dev-public] Vacation

Olivier Thauvin nanardon at nanardon.zarb.org
Sat Jul 24 08:48:59 EDT 2010

* Roman Kyrylych (roman.kyrylych at gmail.com) wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 20:41, Roman Kyrylych <roman.kyrylych at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I'll be offline on July 2-11.
> >
> > After I come back and read all pending emails (if any)
> > rsync access to rsync.archlinux.org will be blocked
> > for all non-tier1 mirrors, which means that all mirrors
> > that did not move to 2-tier scheme yet
> > will not be able to sync from rsync.archlinux.org.
>
> I'm back.
> Took longer as I expected, was ill recently. :-(

Hi, distrib-coffee.ipsl.jussieu.fr is syncing for a long time from
rsync://rsync.archlinux.org/ftpfull/.

However I am unable to find a list of tier2 mirrors with the same
content of ftpfull share (at least ftp5.gwdg.de::pub/linux/archlinux/
does not provide the "archive" subdirectory.

Can you, please, either give me the url of any tier1 mirror with same
content (any ptr to web page would do it) or give me the permission to
sync directly from rsync.archlinux.org.

Distrib-coffee can be used by others mirror w/o any problem.

Regards.

--

Olivier Thauvin
CNRS  -  LATMOS