[arch-mirrors] minor rsync error on ftp5.gwdg.de

volh at ginnungagap.in.ua volh at ginnungagap.in.ua
Sat Jun 19 11:03:44 EDT 2010

Hi,

I updated config for ftp.linux.kiev.ua ArchLinux mirror for the new 2-tier scheme and chose rsync://ftp5.gwdg.de as a nearest server.

Now when I sync from the new server, I get "rsync error: some files could not be transferred (code 23) at main.c(1388) [generator=2.6.9]" error.

Could you point me to the problem and solution? I use recommended options for rsync ( -rtlvH --delete-after --delay-updates --safe-links --max-delete=1000 )

Prior to the current server, I used mirrors.kernel.org for a quite long time and was quite happy with it, rsync options were  -avzlH --delete

Thanks.

--
Roman