[arch-mirrors] mirror issue at mirror.bjtu.edu.cn

Roman Kyrylych roman.kyrylych at gmail.com
Mon May 3 08:24:27 EDT 2010

On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 04:15, ideal <idealities at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry for long delay of archlinux mirror at mirror.bjtu.edu.cn, we
> added disk now, and rsync has finished. Because of the connection
> quality between mirror.bjtu.edu.cn and our upstream mirror
> rsync://ftp.tku.edu.tw/archlinux/ listed at
> http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/17535, I first rsync from
> mirror.aarnet.edu.au, and after it finished, then change to
> ftp.tku.edu.tw.

Hi!

If aarnet.edu.au works better for you than tku.edu.tw you may just use it.
If you want to change your upstream mirror - please report this to us
(you may use this mailing list) so that our database stays updated.
If other downstream mirrors of tku.edu.tw report that they have issues with it
- we may promote a faster mirror in Asia to tier 1.

--
Roman Kyrylych (Роман Кирилич)