[arch-mirrors] What's up with the Austrian mirror?

Jakob Wadsager jakobw at archlinux.org
Thu Jun 30 07:00:40 EDT 2011

Hello,

The mirror is not listed on our mirror page because it's out of sync and I
just checked: it's still not quite up to date. Unfortunately we don't have
any other Austrian mirrors. The reason it's on the install media is that the
install media has an old version of our mirrorlist. To find a suitable
mirror check http://archlinux.org/mirrors/status/.

Regards,
Jakob Wadsager