[arch-mirrors] New Mirror in Indonesia

syncmaster at idrepo.or.id syncmaster at idrepo.or.id
Mon Feb 27 10:35:41 EST 2012

Hi list,

id-REPO wants to provide a Archlinux mirror and here are the details:

Mirror Details
 -------------------
Mirror domain name: http://archlinux.idrepo.or.id
Country: Indonesia
Supported access methods: http
  - HTTP    : http://archlinux.idrepo.or.id/archlinux/
tier 1 mirror aarnet.edu.au (Australia) -
rsync://mirror.aarnet.edu.au/archlinux/
Admin email: syncmaster at idrepo.or.id

Bandwidth: 100 MBps for Indonesian Exchange Points, 50 MBps for
International Access
Sync Schedule: 4 times a day (every 6 hours)

Notes:
* recently we provide HTTP services only. later we also want to provide
HTTP+FTP+RSYNC services.

feel free to confirm if id-REPO Archlinux mirror was setup properly. Any
information you can provide to us would be greatly appreciated.
And we can't wait any longer to see id-REPO listed on Archlinux mirror
list.

kind regards,

--
Toekang Sienkron