[arch-mirrors] Upstream sync update (schlunix.org mirror)

i.caught.air i.caught.air at gmail.com
Thu May 17 09:51:32 EDT 2012

I'm a user of Arch for 2 years now and everything about this project is so amazing.
Even at my job, we have about 30 machines using it. Never had any problem yet.
I've worked on the kernel a few times before and would like to help this project too, any way I can.

We're running a CDN (US, Canada, France, Germany).
Can somebody point me out the entire process to become an official mirror?
Also I imagine you guys are using rsync?

Thanks for your time,
Alex