[arch-mirrors] New Tier 1 Mirror

Mihael Pranjić mpranj at limun.org
Thu May 17 13:30:56 EDT 2012

As of today, archlinux.limun.org syncs from the german leaseweb tier 1
mirror. I must note that this beast is a great addition to the arch
network. I synced from them today with 110MiB/s - so obviously I'm
pleased :D.

In addition I took this opportunity to activate ipv6 for our mirror, but
as I was only able to test it with a suboptimal tool
(http://ipv6-test.com/validate.php) I encourage anyone here to tell me
if it's really working.

@Jakob:
On a side-note, if it's relevant, I also changed the archlinux.limun.org
machine today, so there is some new address information:
ipv4: 176.9.127.47
ipv6: 2a01:4f8:151:9121::2
Note that the information is really fresh and not all DNS caches have
the new addresses (notably googles DNS).

Greets