[arch-mirrors] New Tier 1 Mirror

Andrew Holland Andrew.holland at academica.fi
Thu May 24 05:56:07 EDT 2012

I just noticed that academica.fi is listed as only supporting http and ftp.  I'm not sure why, we have always supported rsync and I've mentioned it on the list a few times (:

Also, in terms of bandwidth, we have 10gbit upstream.

http://1favre.de/arch/ will sync from them aswell from now on.

> I take this opportunity to encourage all tier 2 mirrors let me
> know what their current upstream is, so we can have our database
> updated.
>
> [1]http://www.archlinux.org/mirrors/leaseweb.net
>
> Best regards, Jakob
Greetings