[arch-mirrors] Registration process for new mirror?

Andrew Mora amora at staff.atlantic.net
Thu May 14 14:02:39 UTC 2015

Sorry I took the "Feature request" heading to literally.

Thanks!

Andrew Mora
Tier 3 Technical Engineer
Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
Phone: (800) 540-4686
Fax: (407) 660-8094
www.Atlantic.Net

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain
confidential, proprietary, and privileged information. Any unauthorized
disclosure or use without Atlantic.Net’s express written consent is strictly
prohibited. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender
and delete this email from your system.