[arch-mirrors] Downtime (rsync, mail)

Florian Pritz bluewind at xinu.at
Thu Oct 8 08:12:01 UTC 2015

Copied from the news post in case you guys don't subscribe to
arch-announce (you don't need to).

I just installed a kernel update on our rsync and mail server and it
seems we have broken hardware so it is unable to reboot right now.
Mailing lists are running on a different system however you need to use
the `lists.archlinux.org` domain rather than `archlinux.org`. So for
arch-general you'd use `arch-general at lists.archlinux.org`. Mails sent
to the normal domain will go through once the server is up again.

The rsync master will stay unavailable for now.

I've asked the hoster to look into the issue, but I can't currently
estimate when I'll get a reply/fix.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Florian