[arch-mirrors] Update mirror mirror.ibcp.fr

Florian Pritz bluewind at xinu.at
Wed Oct 28 17:50:54 UTC 2015

On Wed, 28 Oct 2015 18:13:44 +0100 Alexis Michon
<alexis.michon at ibcp.fr> wrote:
> The ip of mirror.ibcp.fr has change :

> Could you please allow the new ip to connect for update ?

Hi,

You are not a tier 1 mirror for Arch Linux and thus none of your IPs
are whitelisted on rsync.archlinux.org so there is nothing to change.
Thanks for the notification anyway I guess.

On Wed, 28 Oct 2015 17:43:24 +0000 linuxthefish
<linuxthefish at gmail.com> wrote:
> All set

I'm not sure who you are and why you post that to the arch-mirror ml,
but I'll assume you are one of the other recipients of the original
mail. In that case please make sure not to post your own actions to
other people's lists.

Florian