[arch-mirrors] Correct contact address?

Carsten Otto otto at informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Sun Jan 17 10:43:20 UTC 2016

Hi Florian,

On Sun, Jan 17, 2016 at 09:34:16AM +0100, Florian Pritz wrote:
> If you require any changes from our side I'd prefer that you create a
> bug report on our tracker[1] so that it will not get lost.
>
> [1] https://bugs.archlinux.org/
>
> If you just want to announce changes to the public, then
> arch-mirror at archlinux.org is fine.

So this is a list not read by your admins, but of the public? This is
not what I had in mind.

Opening a ticket might be very suitable for you - and I can understand
why you are using a ticket system - but ArchLinux is just one of 52
projects we mirror. Could you please give us a mail address that is read
by your admins? Maybe an address that feeds a ticket into your system?

Otherwise I'm afraid we'll only use your ticket system for ArchLinux
specific changes, and not for general things like IP changes or outage
announcements.

Thank you,
Carsten
--