[arch-mirrors] Multilib repo missing DB files?

Luchesar V. ILIEV luchesar at kerberia.net
Thu Mar 10 19:06:06 UTC 2016

I guess I might be too tired and missing something obvious here, but
isn't there a problem with the multilib repo: specifically, it seems to
be missing its database files (probably some packages too).

If there is indeed a problem, it's fairly recent, as I'm seeing mirrors
which lag 30 minutes behind still have the database files in place. But
on all mirrors that I've checked, which were more recent, these files
are missing -- so it's also not just a local problem with some mirror,
but more likely with the Arch Linux master.

Cheers,
Luchesar
C.lab, University of Plovdiv
mirrors.uni-plovdiv.net