[arch-mirrors] [loli.forsale] Arch Linux Mirror Question

Saren Arterius saren at wtako.net
Tue Jul 25 07:45:22 UTC 2017

Well, I didn't own the domain too, but do you think is it political
correctness all over the place?

We removed a domain from mirror list because somebody claimed it's
offensive. To justify it, we were protecting Arch Linux's reputation out
of professionalism.

Isn't it literally self censorship? What if somebody claimed wtako.net
offensive because of some cosmetic reasons? What will Florian do then?
Remove it from mirror list because it offended nobody but him?

This incident is nothing but the most stupid thing I have seen in Arch
community yet.

Saren