[arch-mirrors] archlinux.openlabto.org Mirror ip and domain update

Giuseppe Treccarichi giuseppe.treccarichi at openlabto.org
Thu Mar 30 20:04:42 UTC 2017

Hi,
My name is Giuseppe member of the Associazione Prometeo and i'm a mirror
maintainer of archlinux.openlabto.org,these days we migrated our mirror
on the new server, create the new domain archlinux.prometeolibero.eu
and redirected the old domain archlinux.openlabto.org but this domain
will remain active only until end of the year, from January 2018 will be
active only archlinux.prometeolibero.eu
I hopefully it will be an appropriate time to update the mirrorlist

Our new server up to 500Mbps of unmetred bandwith, and now our service
is http,https,ftp,
if we are accepted as Tier1 also we activate rsync.

Please update the information on your site.

For any questions please contact me!

Thanks

Giuseppe