[arch-mirrors] Explanation of downtime on mirror.one.com

Henrik Christian Grove grove at one.com
Fri Jan 26 16:57:34 UTC 2018

Earlier today (14:20-17:57, both CET) mirror.one.com was down due to a
physical move of the machine. We mirror several projects (including
yours) on that host.

We knew it had to happen, but other circumstances meant we weren't able
to plan it and announce it in advance. We apologise for the downtime and
any inconvenience this may have caused you and your users.

The server is now placed in another datacenter in Copenhagen, and still
has a 10G connection to our network and answers on the IPs 46.30.211.12
(v4) and 2a02:2350::211:12 (v6). I.e. nothing important has changed.

We also apologise if this is sent to the wrong list for your project, we
didn't have much time to figure out where to send this.