[arch-mirrors] archlinux.mirror.digitalpacific.com.au IP change / tier1 query.

Matthew Taylor matthew.taylor at hostopia.com.au
Sun Jan 19 23:08:52 UTC 2020

Hi Giancarlo,

Thanks for the response!

Our mirror exceeds tier1 requirements, and we are happy to request a formal
upgrade to tier1 for archlinux.mirror.digitalpacific.com.au

We are also happy to remain as a tier2 mirror should you not have the
resources on your end. :)

Just as a side note, our staff emails will appear from digitalpacific.com.au
or hostopia.com.au -- more than likely the latter. Everything is aliased,
so either works!

Thanks,
Matthew.