[arch-mirrors] Possibility of adding debug repositories

Tails Hon1nbo hon1nbo+mirror at hackingand.coffee
Sat Jun 6 22:36:55 UTC 2020

Hacking & Coffee would be interested, but make it a separate "opt-in"
dataset especially if it's unpredictable how much space it will take.
If suddenly enabled, and set to opt-out, I imagine some mirror clusters
would have a sudden, unexpected storage problem

On Sat, 6 Jun 2020, 17:12 Erwin Bronkhorst - Studenten Net Twente, <
erwin at snt.utwente.nl> wrote:

> Hi Eli,
>
> > So, question to mirror admins: if Arch was to add debug repositories,
> > would you be okay syncing them? And should it be opt-in or opt out?
>
> We (ftp.snt.utwente.nl) would be okay syncing them. I really don't mind
> whether it will be an opt-in or opt-out solution. I'm okay with an increase
> in size of the current mirror, but I also don't mind setting up an extra
> rsync-cronjob if that is what it takes to opt-in.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Erwin Bronkhorst
> SNT FTPCom

the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
prohibited.