[arch-mirrors] arch.lucassymons.net mirror minor update

Lucas Symons l.symons at live.com
Sun Jun 27 02:56:47 UTC 2021

Hi All,

The mirror arch.lucassymons.net has swapped its tier 1 upstream server to rsync://syd.mirror.rackspace.com/archlinux/

The other tier 1 servers in Australia (aarnet and digitalpacific) are having issues with slow sync times or server errors. So I have swapped over to try and keep my mirror as up-to-date as possible and my sync time as low as possible.

If there are any issues please feel free to reach out and let me know.

Thanks,
Lucas