[arch-mirrors] arch.lucassymons.net mirror minor update

Matthew Taylor matthew.taylor at hostopia.com.au
Mon Jun 28 00:54:37 UTC 2021

Hi Lucas,

I am one of the staff members who looks after Digital Pacific's mirror.

 From our side, IO isn't a problem and we have 20Gbps of capacity to our
mirror. Testing with rsync to another server, I was able to achieve
Gigabit speeds (max for this test server) with large files (IO
throughput), and no problems with smaller files in terms (page cache + IOPS)

Your mirror (arch.lucassymons.net) appears to be sitting behind
Cloudflare, so I can't really look into it further.

Can you please contact me directly and share what errors you are
experiencing as it's in our best in interest to resolve these to provide
a better experience for the community? :)

Cheers,
Matthew.