[arch-multilib] Developer tools

Jan Steffens jan.steffens at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 16:56:33 EDT 2010

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 7:13 PM, Rémy Oudompheng
<remyoudompheng at gmail.com> wrote:
> May I suggest the following changes ? They make more sense for
> using multilib-build. For example, packages from [multilib] should
> be installed when available, not packages from [community]
> (multilib must come first in pacman.conf).

I already talked to Pierre about this. Should be irrelevant, since
there's no intersection between [community] and [multilib] (once we
remove the lib32 stuff from [community].

gcc-multilib should of course be installed into the multilib root. I
support that. :)