[arch-multilib] "bin32-skype" in [multilib] (as "skype")

Malte Rabenseifner mail at malte-rabenseifner.de
Sat Aug 28 03:28:14 EDT 2010

CCing my announcement in the comments of bin32-skype
(http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=7914), please keep the package
for at least 7 days to get people a chance to switch to [multilib].

"Since the announcement of the new [multilib] repository yesterday
(http://www.archlinux.org/news/508/), I strongly encourage ALL users of
bin32-skype to switch to the Skype package of that repository and report
bugs and problems to the Arch bug tracker at http://bugs.archlinux.org (be
sure that you have switched to "Community Packages"). I already have done
testing of the package in [multilib] since it has been uploaded and I am
bug free. Please help to find more bugs on different systems so that the
change will go smoothly when this package will be removed from the AUR."

--
Malte Rabenseifner, Germany
mail at malte-rabenseifner.de
--