[arch-multilib] nspluwingrapper in [multilib] and AUR

Thomas Jost schnouki at schnouki.net
Sat Aug 28 05:09:22 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,

I'm maintaining the nspluginwrapper-debian package in AUR [1]. It's a
quite popular package (335 votes, and nspluginwrapper-flash, which
depends on it, has 682 votes...), but I think it should now be replaced
by the nspluginwrapper from multilib.

I think it would be great to have a "replaces=(nspluginwrapper-debian)"
in the nspluginwrapper PKGBUILD. Could its maintainer please do that?
Would that be enough, or do I need to do something on my side?

Regards

Thomas/Schnouki