[arch-multilib] Permission to move package into multilib

Brad Fanella bradfanella at archlinux.us
Tue Oct 5 17:38:08 EDT 2010

On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 11:04 PM, Brad Fanella <bradfanella at archlinux.us> wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 26, 2010 at 6:39 PM, Jan Steffens <jan.steffens at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 1:00 AM, Brad Fanella <bradfanella at archlinux.us> wrote:
>>>
>>> What is the status of this? Do I have permission to move it to multilib?
>>>

>> Well, I'd say "yes". The i686 version is already in [community] and it
>> adds no dependencies to [multilib].
>>

> Sorry, my bad. I forgot to mention that that was more of a two part question:
> 1) May I move it?
> 2) If so, may my user have access to multilib so I may do so?
>
> Thanks,
> Brad

I hate to sound rude or pushy, but this bug has been open since
September 18th and it could have been fixed in a matter of hours. If
someone wants to build it themself, then I have absolutely no problem
with that. I just need user permissions for [multilib] if I am going
to have to submit it.

Thanks,
Brad