[arch-multilib] gtk-theme-engines, libqtcurve request

Thomas Bächler thomas at archlinux.org
Thu Sep 2 05:03:28 EDT 2010

Am 02.09.2010 10:49, schrieb Harvey:
> I have a feature request for the multilib repo for
> at least lib32-qtcurve or better complete gtk-theme support for a better
> look of 32 bit gtk-apps on kde4.

The problem is, it seems that qtcurve-kde4 needs at least kdelibs to
build - and kdelibs has lots of dependencies. If we can strip kdelibs
down to only include the necessary libraries/dependencies for theme
engine support, then we can do it, but I'd like to see PKGBUILDs and
dependency trees first before we do anything.

One of the goals of multilib is to keep the lib32 package set as small
as possible. I use qtcurve myself - but if the required number of
dependencies is too big, then I'd prefer not having a nice theme over
adding all of them.