[arch-multilib] gtk-theme-engines, libqtcurve request

Thomas Bächler thomas at archlinux.org
Thu Sep 2 06:07:26 EDT 2010

Am 02.09.2010 11:25, schrieb Thomas Bächler:
> Am 02.09.2010 11:22, schrieb Pierre Schmitz:
>>> The problem is, it seems that qtcurve-kde4 needs at least kdelibs to
>>> build - and kdelibs has lots of dependencies. If we can strip kdelibs
>>> down to only include the necessary libraries/dependencies for theme
>>> engine support, then we can do it, but I'd like to see PKGBUILDs and
>>> dependency trees first before we do anything.
>>
>> Afaik qtcurve can be build without kde support. (You wont need it
>> anyway) And the gtk version doesn't need qt or kde at all.
>
> That would be good news. We have 'qt' anyway, so if that suffices to
> build it, we can certainly do it. Who wants to write the PKGBUILD?

I have no time to make the PKGBUILD right now, but the following
configure command seems to work for qtcurve-kde4:

CFLAGS="-m32 $CFLAGS" CXXFLAGS="-m32 $CXXFLAGS" LDFLAGS="-m32 $LDFLAGS"
PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/lib32/pkgconfig cmake ../
-DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr -DQTC_QT_ONLY=true

The installation directory is probably still wrong, but it builds a 32
bit qtcurve.so.